Third International Workshop on
Digital Scientific Communication (WDSC):
Reuse, Sharing, and Assessment
of All Research Products
Friday, 18th of September 2015
The topics of this workshop are of interest to, but not limited to, the following research avenues:
- Classification (models and ontologies), description (e.g. metadata), identity management, of products of science different from the traditional article
- Representing, exchanging, sharing, assessing (peer-reviewing), depositing, preserving products different from the traditional article
- Interlinking and contextualization: mining techniques, LOD, data models, relationships (citation, versioning), etc.
- Findability of products of science: indexing, searching, browsing challenges
- Controlled access (e.g. anonymization, role-driven views)
- New publishing workflows for products different from the traditional article
In conjunction with
Workshop WebSite Online
For any information you may need, please contact the organizers.